Group Discussion (GD) is an important selection parameter in the final selection of the candidate for any industry whether it is B-schools or Banking sector.
There could be different types of Group Discussion topics which we have classified below under four broad fields:
- Business & Economy
- Current Affairs
- Social Issues
Business and Economy: Latest Group Discussion Topics
- Will Indian economy grow faster with reduced Goods & Services Tax (GST)?
- High interest rates and deficit financing cannot go together
- Is FDI in retail good or bad for India?
- Social security in India
- GST – Pros and Cons
- Are MNCs colonizing the Indian market?
- Ease of doing business in India – Does it really exist?
- Should business lobbying be made legal in India?
- Corruption is the root cause for Indian Economy slowdown
- “Make in India” – will the idea make India a manufacturing hub?
- Should there be Reservation in private sector jobs?
- Demonetization 2016 in India adversely impacted Indian Economy.
Current Affairs: Latest Group Discussion Topics
- No subsidy regime would propel the wheel of growth
- E-commerce discounts are harmful in long run
- Global Warming
- Intellectual Property Rights Issues in India
- War, not dialogue, will end Kashmir crisis
- Making Aadhar mandatory is not a good idea
Social Issues: Latest Group Discussion Topics
- Law should be an instrument of Social Change
- Social activism is necessary for survival of democratic society
- India needs a uniform civil code
- “Facebook”: Socialization to degradation of society.
- Naxalism: The biggest internal security problem.
- The Growing Menace of Casteism And Regionalism.
- Difficulties in implementation of Climate Change Summit Resolutions
- Net Neutrality is essential to Digital India
- Cricket: Overpowering other sports in India.
- News channels – breaking rules to give breaking news.
- Smart City Project will give wings to growth
- Gender bias in portraying women in advertisements
Abstract: Latest Group Discussion Topics
- Shahrukh Khan: Brilliant Actor or Marketing Guru?
- Brevity is the soul of wit.
- A common currency for Asia. Is it possible?
- Red is red, blue is blue and never the two shall meet.
- It was a bright, cold day in April and the clocks were striking thirteen.
Expected GD topics 2018 on Business & Economy are Budget Cycle Change: Only a move of convenience; Bank Recapitalization: NPA reduction and not bank recapitalization can cure the health of PSBs in India