Here’s the South Indian Bank Analysis 27th Jan 2018 with Questions Asked for you to acquaint yourself with the list of questions asked in various sections along with the difficulty level of the exam.
The Exam is being held on 27th & 28th January 2018 in two shifts each day. The exam carried 200 marks and the exam duration allotted was 160 minutes.
South Indian Bank Exam Pattern
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
General/Financial Awareness Questions Asked On 27th Jan 2018 (Both Shifts)
- What was the Theme of BRICS Summit 2017?
- What was the Venue of International Coffee Fest 2017?
- Who is the Chairperson of Niti Aayog?
- Where is the largest floating power plant in India?
- What are the Number of Depositors registered with SEBI?
- Which bank partners apple for voice based international remittance
- Which bank has the app named Yono?
- What is the full-form of PCA?
- Soverign Gold Bond are Issued by?
- What is the full form of IFSC?
- What is the Upper Transaction Limit of RTGS?
- Currency Notes are issued under which Act?
- Who is the chairman of SEBI?
- What do you mean by Money laundering?
- Who built the World’s largest sand Santa Claus?
- What is the venue of U-19 Cricket World Cup 2018?
- What is the Venue of 2018 Commonwealth Games?
- Who is the 2018 FIFA World Cup Mascot Animal?
- Who is the most followed Indian on Twitter?
- What is the Capital Kuwait?
- The Fibre Grid Project was inaugurated in which state?
- In which state did the 1st AC suburban train launched?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Gujarat?
- Who is the President of the Indian Olympic Association?
- Who made the Cycling Record of 79 days?
- Questions based on the death of Arjan Singh.
- Questions based on Posthumous Awards on Republic Day 2017.
- When is World Food Day celebrated?
- Question on Demat account.
- Commercial papers are issued by?
- Full form of MCLR.
- Full form of LAF.
- Full form of P in P notes.
- Motif in new 2000 rupees note
- Bookers Prize 2017 related questions.
- Who is Bob Gaines?
- Which Policy controls the distribution of money in India?
- In which year will Aditya L1 be launched?
- Where will next Commonwealth Games be held?
- On which day was the 100th centenary for 1 rupee Celebrated?
- What is the full form Mudra?
- What is the full form of UPI?
- IPPB nationwide effective on?
- Who is the first Indian wrestler to enter WWE?
- Who wrote Ministry of Utmost Happiness?
- Who is the current head of Infosys?
General English Section Analysis
- Reading Comprehension ⇒ 10 Qs
- Short Story with moral:- “Do not Judge the books by its cover”.
- Synonyms & Antonyms ⇒ 3 – 4 Questions
- Cloze Test ⇒ 5 – 6 Questions
- Correlation between English & Danish words
- Sentence Correction ⇒ 5 Questions
- Para Jumbles ⇒ 4 Questions
- Error Spotting ⇒ 5 Questions
Reasoning Ability/Computer Awareness Section Analysis
- Number Series ⇒ 5 Questions
- Coding Decoding ⇒ 5 Questions
- Inequalities ⇒ 5 – 6 Questions
- Syllogisms ⇒ 3 – 4 Questions
- Data Sufficiency ⇒ 2 -3 Questions
- Order & Ranking ⇒ 1 – 2 Questions
- Linear Arrangement ⇒ 3 Questions
- Circular Arrangement ⇒ 2 Questions
- Analytical & Verbal Reasoning ⇒ 5 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude Sections Analysis
- Data Interpretation ⇒ 6 – 10 Questions
- Percentage ⇒ 2 Questions
- Average ⇒ 2 Questions
- Simple Interest ⇒ 2 – 3 Questions
- Simplification ⇒ 10 Questions
- Number Series ⇒ 7 – 8 Questions
- Compound Interest ⇒ 2 Questions
- Profit & Loss ⇒ 2 Questions
- Speed, Time & Distance ⇒ 3 – 5 Questions
- Time & Work ⇒ 1 Question
- Boat & Stream ⇒ 2 Question
- Mixture & Alligation ⇒ 1 Question