Direction (1 – 5) – Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
- Eight persons Puja, Queen, Rani, Sunita, Tanu, Uma, Vice, and Wami are born in different years 1986, 1997, 1985, 1980, 1993, 1995, 1987 and 1981. All of them live in eight different floors. Ground floor numbered one and the above floor numbered two and so on.
- The one who lives on the fourth floor was born on 1993. Puja lives on odd numbered floor but above 3rd floor.
- The number of person between Puja and one who was born on 1995 is same as the number of person between Puja and Uma.
- The one who was born in 1997 lives in the lowermost floor. Wami lives on the even numbered floor and she was born on 1987. There are two floors between Tanu and Queen, who lives above Tanu. Queen was born on 1980. Vice lives just above the one who was born on 1980.
- The number of floors between one who was born on 1980 and 1993 is two. The one who was born in 1981 lives in odd numbered floor. The number of floor between Vice and one who was born on 1986 is four.
- The one who was born on 1980 is lives odd numbered floor. The number of floor between one who was born on 1981 and Rani lives is same as the number of floors between Rani and Sunita. Uma lives below the floor on which Puja lives. Vice was not born on 1985.
1) The one who lives on 2nd floor born on which of the following year?
2) Four of the five are like in a certain way based form the group finds which of the different from the group?
3) Which of the following combination is true?
1. Wami – 7th floor – 1987
2. Rani – 3rd floor – 1985
3. Tanu – 4th floor – 1993
4. Sunita – 5th floor – 1981
5. None of these
4) Who among the following person lives on 1997?
5. None of these
5) Which of the following statement is true?
1. Puja lives on 4th floor
2. One who was born on 1981 is immediately below 4th floor
3. Two floors between Uma and Puja
4. Four floors between Queen and Wami
5. None of these
Direction (6 – 10) Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
- Elli, Fazal, Ganesh, Honey, Irub, Jackson, Kanu and Lucky are seated in a straight line facing north. All of them having different ages 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25 and 32 not necessarily in the same order.
- Fazal sits one of the extreme ends of the line. Three peoples sit between Fazal and the one whose age is 15. The one whose age is 22 sits second to the left of Jackson. Jackson sits right of 15 years old person but not an immediate right.
- Two persons sit between 22 years old person and Honey. Three people sit between 25 years old person and Ganesh. Ganesh sits right of the person whose age is 25.
- Neither Fazal nor Honey is 25 years old. The difference between the ages of the immediate neighbours of Honey is 5 years.
- The eldest person is not an immediate neighbour of Honey. Honey is not the oldest person. Irub sits immediate right of the person whose age is 32.
- More than one people sit between 32 and 18 years old persons. Elli sits second to the right of Kanu. Elli is older than Jackson. The difference between Elli and Jackson is two years.
6) Which among the following is the age of Fazal?
7) Who among the following is an immediate neighbour of the one whose age is 20?
1. Kanu and Elli
2. Irub and Honey
3. Honey and Kanu
4. Jackson and Ganesh
5. Kanu and Ganesh
8) Which of the following combination is true?
1. Honey – 15
2. Ganesh – 18
3. Irub – 32
4. Elli – 20
5. None is true
9) Who among the following sits at the extreme end of the line?
3. The one whose age is 22
4. The one whose age is 16
5. Both b and d
10) How many persons sit between Lucky and the one whose age is 18?