Direction (1 – 5) – Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
- 7 persons – A, B, C, D, E, F and G live on 7 different floors of a building but not necessarily in same order. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered 1, one above that is numbered 2 and so on till top most floor is numbered 7. Each one of them also likes a different food recipe, namely Momos, Spring Roll, French Fries, Sandwich, Panipuri, Aloo chaat and Dosa (but not necessarily in same order).
- A lives an odd numbered floor but not on floor numbered Three. Only two persons live between D and the one who likes Panipuri. The One who likes French Fries lives immediately above C.
- The one who likes Spring Roll lives on odd numbered floors above D.
- B lives on the floors above E. Only three persons live between C and the one who likes Spring Roll.
- The one who likes Momos lives immediately above the one who likes Dosa. G lives on an odd numbered floor. E does not like French Fries.
- Only one person lives between B and E. The one who likes Panipuri lives immediately above A. Neither C nor A likes Sandwich.
1. Which of the following food recipe does A like?
2. French Fries
4. Spring Roll
2. Which of the following combinations is True with respect to the given arrangement?
1. Aloo chaat – C
2. Spring Roll – F
3. Dosa – G
4. Panipuri – D
5. Sandwich – B
3. If all the persons are made to sit in alphabetical order from top to bottom, positions of how many persons will remain unchanged?
4. Which of the following statements is True with respect to the given arrangement?
1. The one who likes Dosa immediately below A.
2. F likes Spring Roll
3. None of the given options is true.
4. Only four persons live between D and G E.
5. G lives immediately below E.
5. Who among the following lives on the floor numbered 2?
2. The one who likes Momos
3. The one who likes Dosa
Direction ( 6 – 10) Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
- 7 Friends, namely A, B, C, D, E, F and G visit seven different Countries namely India, France, Canada, England, America, Singapore and Iran, but not necessarily in same order) starting from Monday to Sunday(of the same week).
- C visits on Thursday. Only two people visit between C and the one who visits France. Only four people visit between the one who visits France and G.
- The one who visits Iran visits immediately before G. Only two people visit between the one who visits Iran and A.
- D visits one of the days after the one who visits Iran. F visits immediately after the one who visit India.
- F does not visit Iran. Only three people visit between the one who visits India and the one who visits America.
- The one who visits Singapore visits immediately before the one who visits Canada. B does not visit on Monday.
6. Which of the following countries does B visit?
7. On which of the following days does F visit a country?
8. Which of the following is true about E?
1. All the options are true
2. E visits on Friday
3. E visits Canada
4. Only three people visit between E and C
5. E visits immediately before A.
9. Who amongst the following visits England?
10. As per the given arrangement, A is related to the one who visits India in a certain way and G is related to the one who visits America in the same way. To which of the following is C related to in the same way.
1. The one who visits Singapore
2. The one who visits Canada
3. The one who visits England
4. The one who visits Iran
5. The one who visits France