Directions (1 – 5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
- A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The one who sits at the four corners face the centre of the table while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside.
- Each of them likes a different colour, viz Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Violet, Orange, White and Black colour but not necessarily in the same order. C sits third to the left of the one who likes Black colour.
- The one who likes Black colour faces outside. Only two persons sit between C and H. The one who likes Red colour sits on the immediate right of H.
- The one who likes Violet colour sits second to the right of G. G is neither an immediate neighbour of H nor of C. G does not like Black colour. Only one person sits between A and the one who likes Violet colour.
- D sits on the immediate left of the one who likes Orange colour. G does not like Orange colour. E likes White colour. E is not an immediate neighbour of A.
- The one who likes Blue colour is an immediate neighbour of E. The one who likes Yellow colour is an immediate neighbour of F.
Q 1. What is the position of the one who likes Orange colour with respect to G?
(a) Second to the left
(b) Third to the right
(c) Fourth to the left
(d) Second to the right
(e) Third to the left
Q 2. Who among the following represent the immediate neighbours of the one who likes Violet colour?
(a) B, F
(b) C, E
(c) B, E
(d) D, F
(e) F, H
Q 3. Who among the following sits exactly between H and B?
(b) The one who likes Blue colour
(c) The one who likes Pink colour
Q 4. Which of the following is true regarding B?
(a) B is one of the immediate neighbours of D.
(b) The one who likes Black colour is an immediate neighbour of B.
(c) B sits second to the left of H.
(d) B likes White colour.
(e) B is an immediate neighbour of the one who likes Red colour.
Q 5. Who amongst the following sits diagonally opposite the one who likes Red colour?
(a) The one who likes Blue colour
(d) The one who likes Pink colour
(e) The one who likes Yellow colour
- Eight persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table facing the centre, but not necessarily in the same order.
- A’s only son sits second to the left of F’s daughter, who is not E. B’s daughter G is an immediate neighbour of F’s daughter.
- D’s mother sits opposite to G and sits is third to the left of C’s son. D’s sister and D’s mother are immediate neighbours of B’s sister, who is not sitting opposite any female.
- G’s father is B, who is son of C. D’s sister F, sits opposite E’s grandfather C, who is the father of D.
- C is an immediate neighbours of D’s nephew, who is not the son of F.
6. Who among the following sits opposite to H?
7. Who among the following is D’s mother?
8. If B’s daughter and D’s mother interchange their positions then who among the following sits third to the left F’s sister?
e) None of these
9. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way find the one who does not belong to the group?
10. Who among the following sit third to the right of E?