- Economic Survey sees average crude oil prices rising __________ in FY 2019.
- Average Financial Year 2018 CPI inflation seen at-
- Agriculture, industry and services sectors are expected to grow at the rate of __________, ________, and ____________ respectively in 2017-18.
Answer- 2.1%, 4.4%, and 8.3%
GDP growth has averaged ___________ for the period from 2014-15 to 2017-18, which is the highest among the major economies of the world.Answer- 7.3%
- The ratio of domestic saving to GDP has reached 29.2 percent in 2013 to a peak of 38.3 percent in 2007, before falling back to _______ percent in 2016.
Answer- 29 %
- The foreign exchange reserves has grew by ________ on a year-on-year basis from the end of December 2016 to end of December 2017.
- What is the meaning of GVA?
Answer- Gross Value Added
- The survey points out that India can be rated as among the best performing economies in the world as the average growth during last three years is around ————– points higher than global growth and nearly 3 percentage points higher than that of Emerging Market and Developing Economies.
Answer- 4 %
- Which state have/has seen the highest increase in the number of tax registrants compared to the old tax regime?
Answer- Uttar Pradesh (UP) and West Bengal (WB)
- India‘s internal trade in goods and services (excludes non-GST goods and services) is actually even higher and is about ____________ of GDP.
- A preliminary analysis of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) data reveals that there has been a _________ increase in the number of indirect taxpayers, besides a large increase in voluntary registrations, especially by small enterprises that buy from large enterprises and want to avail themselves of ITC.
- The survey pointed out that tax departments in India have gone in for contesting against in several tax disputes but also with a low success rate which is below ____________ per cent.
Answer- 30 %
- It was pointed out that the ROSL has increased exports of readymade garments (man-made fibers) by about 16 per cent but not of others. What is the meaning of “L” in ROSL?
- GST data shows growth of ________ in the number of indirect taxpayers.
- How much GVA growth has been seen in FY17?
Answer- 6.1 per cent
- Economic Survey sees Financial Year 2019 GDP growing at?
- By how much percent Real GDP has been notified this FY?
- By how much Services Growth has been seen at?
- By how much Industries Growth has been seen at?
- ITC stands for-
Answer- Input Tax Credits
- Name the states which have the greatest number of GST registrants.
Answer- Maharashtra, UP, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat
Home / Banking Awareness / Questions Based On Economic Survey 2017-18 For Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank & Upcoming Bank Exams