Questions (1-5): Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below. The bar chart given below shows the percentage distribution of the total yearly expenditure of the five different companies for the FY 2012-13.
1. If the respective ratio of the total expenditure of company A and the total expenditure of company B is 5 : 6, then the expenditure on transport of company A is how much percentage more than that of company B?
2. The ratio of the expenditure on advertisement to that of salary and R&D taken together is highest for which of the following companies?
3. If the expenditure on infrastructure of company C increases by 100%, then the expenditure on advertisement of company C forms what percent of its total expenditure?
- None of these
Additional information for questions 4 and 5:
It is given that the total expenditures of company A, B, C, D and E are in the ratio 3 : 4 : 5 : 4 : 6 respectively
4. Which company paid the maximum interest for the given financial year?
5. If company A paid the tax of Rs. 45,000, then what is the total tax paid by all the five companies together?
- Rs. 2 lacs
- Rs. 2.5 lacs
- Rs. 3.5 lacs
- Rs. 4 lacs
- Rs. 5 lacs
Questions (6-10): Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below. The line chart given below represents the volume of different high end cars sold by a company XYZ during the period 2000-2003. Company XYZ sells only these three types of cars.
6. What is the total number of cars sold by XYZ during the period 2000-2003?
7. What is the approximate percentage change in the total number of cars sold in year 2003 over the total number of cars sold in the year 2000?
8. Which year(s) show(s) the maximum percentage change in the total number of cars sold over the previous year?
- 2001 & 2002
- 2001 & 2003
9. What is the total number of Nima cars sold during the period 2000-2003?
10. What is the ratio of the total number of cars sold in 2003 to that of in 2002?
- 28 : 25
- 25 : 21
- 34 : 11
- 56 : 55
- None of these