Memory Based Quantitative Aptitude Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains 2017
Here we are sharing some memory based quantitative aptitude questions which were asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains exam.
Find the wrong number in the series;
- 3, 4, 9, 28, 113, 565, 3397
- 4, 6, 12, 30, 60, 315, 1260
- 200, 196, 192, 180, 160, 130, 88
- 9.2, 10.6, 7.6, 12.4, 6, 14, 4.4
- 1, 730, 973, 1054, 1081, 1069, 1093
- A train is 216 m long. It crosses a platform in 19 seconds with speed 21 m/s. If some 22 m long boxes are added in train and it crosses same platform, then it takes 15 seconds to cross the platform at same speed. How many boxes were added to the train? (Options: 3, 4, 5, 7, 8)
- A can complete a work in 36 days. B is 33.33% more efficient than A. In how many days both complete the work if they work on alternate days starting with A?
- Rakesh adds 12% of his salary in PPF. Remaining 3/8 in clothes. Difference between PPF and clothes expenses is Rs 10500. Remaining in house rent and others. If house rent expenses is Rs 1500 less than expenses in others, then what is the house rent expenses
- A and B started business with Rs 600 and Rs 500 respectively. After 4 months C replaces B with X% of B’s capital. After 1 year C’s share out of the total profit 24000 is 5600. Find the value of X.
- In bag A there are 5 red balls, X green balls and 7 yellow balls. Probability of drawing one green ball from bag A is 2/5. In bag B there are (X-3) red balls, (X-4) green balls and 6 yellow balls. 2 balls are drawn from bag B. Find the probability that both the balls are red colour?
- 8 liters of water is mixed with 32 liters of milk. X liter of total mixture is taken out and 4 liters of each water and milk are added. The final ratio of milk and water in ratio 8:3. find the value of X?
- A is twice of B age . C age 12 yrs ago is equal to half of B age 6 years after. The sum of all ages is 84. Find the A age after 6 years?
- A man invested X in compound interest at 20% rate for 2 years. The amount obtained after 2 yrs in put into another scheme Y of 15 % rate for 5 yrs.the difference between amount obtained in X and Y is 5616. What is amount invested in X scheme?
- MP of B is 1500 more than C.P of A. A is marked up by 40 % and gave 10 % discount and profit obtained is 650. Two consecutive of 10% discounts is given on article B. What is C.P of A ?