- India and Myanmar
Purpose: On land border crossing.
- India & Italy
Purpose: To establish the basis for a cooperative institutional relationship to encourage and promote technical bilateral cooperation on new and renewable issues on the basis of mutual benefit equality and reciprocity.
- India and Israel
- on Cyber Security Cooperation;
- on Cooperation inOil and Gas Sector;
- on Amendments to the Air Transport Agreement;
- on Film-co-production;
- on Cooperation in the field of Research in Homeopathic Medicine;
- for cooperation in the field of space;
- Memorandum of Intent between Invest India and Invest in Israel;
- For cooperation in the area of metal-air batteries; and
- for cooperation in the area of concentrated solar thermal technologies.
- India and Belgium
Purpose: in the field of Information Communication Technology and Electronics.
- India and Transport for London
Purpose: to improve the overall public transport system in the country, improve passenger services and promote the use of high capacity buses in India.
- India and UK
Purpose: For the return of illegal Indian Migrants, sharing of criminal records.
- Rajasthan and HDFC Bank
Purpose: to promote and nurture startups in the state.
- India and Saudi Arabia
Purpose: to revive the option of sending Haj pilgrims through sea route also.
- India and Canada
Purpose: for cooperation in the field of Science & Technology.
- Gujarat and South Korea
Purpose: For business cooperation.
- India and Sri Lanka
Purpose: four agreements for collaboration in Information and communication technology (ICT) sector between both countries.
- India & Vietnam
Purpose: to co-operate in the areas of Information & Broadcasting (I&B) sector and space cooperation.
- India & Cambodia
- to promote cultural exchange and strengthen the friendly relations between India and Cambodia
- Credit Line Agreement between the EXIM Bank, Government of India and the Government of Cambodia for a Line of Credit to finance the Stung Sva Hab Water Resource Development Project for US$ 36.92 million.
- to improve the effectiveness of both countries in the prevention, investigation and prosecution of crimes through cooperation and legal assistance in criminal matters.
- to increase the bilateral cooperation on the issues of prevention, rescue and repatriation related to human trafficking.
- India and Seychelles
Purpose: to build military infrastructure on Assumption Island.
Andhra Pradesh & Zurich
Purpose: to promote mutual prosperity and development.
- Johnson & Johnson partners with Maharashtra government
Purpose: The collaboration would also look at infection prevention, diabetes, obesity and menstrual hygiene and support healthcare professionals and nurses in the State to develop skills.
- Punjab With IOC
Purpose: To set up Biogas, Bio-CNG plants.
- Centre & Jammu and Kashmir
Purpose: For education reforms.
- NITI Aayog and Andhra Pradesh government
Purpose: to develop an online dashboard for the 115 most backward districts in the country.
- Telangana government & the Clean Authority of Tokyo
Purpose: for municipal solid waste incineration.