If you just started learning English, you first need to know some basic rules of the language. Developing a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Past Tense Irregular Verbs – A list of verbs that are irregular in the Past Tense
- Plural Nouns – Regular & irregular nouns in plural form
- Possessive Adjectives – My, your, his, her, its, our, their
- English Grammar Notes: It’s vs. Its
- English Grammar Notes: Your vs You’re
- English Grammar Notes: There vs Their vs They’re